We are proud to announce WireBox version 1.5.0. This is minor release that brings you great stability and concurrency when building and mapping objects, but also some cool new features. You can read in detail about this release in our What's new with WireBox 1.5.0.
Below are the major areas we concentrated in this release:
- WireBox now inspects correctly inherited annotations and correctly updates it according to your inheritance chain.
- Concurrency issues when registering dynamic mapped instances has now been resolved.
- New unMap("name") method to un map mappings from the binder you are working on.
- Better registration and locking of new instances to the binder via registerNewInstance() methods.
- CacheBox 1.3.2 updated in the core release.
- Updated all ORM services and Hibernate Criteria Queries for WireBox standalone version
Thanks for always supporting us and a great ColdBox Developer Week!